My 2022 birthday




It was May 3rd and my birthday. 

I woke up and went to the hall and found that my birthday was themed after my favorite video game: Minecraft. 




Minecraft is basically a game where you mine and explore and defend bases from enemies at night as well as craft better gear to help you on your journey. The main goal in the game is to defeat the ender dragon.

So there were minecraft balloons on the floor. I played with them. I got minecraft clothes. I wore them. My sister also got one. The shirts basically have lots of minecraft characters and my shirt had “Miner” while my sisters had the full “Minecraft” on her shirt.

Then we went to Phoenix mall. There we ate at a place called “Rajdhani”. We had Chapathi, Appalam, Poori, Aaloo Curry and Paneer Subji. After that my sister and I went on a train based on Disney characters. It went around the entire 3rd floor. It was very fun. 



After that we went to a playground called Funky Monkey. My sister and I really enjoyed it. We liked the trampolines the best, oh and the helicopter. We also went to the ball pit and slide among others. 

Then we went to Hamley’s, where I bought a cricket league game while my sister bought a huge popit. We really liked it. 



Finally, we came home(note: very hard to find your parking spot)

After we came home, I called everybody on Zoom and had cake cutting (well almost as the cake had melted in the heat!) and had lots of fun. I then had cake along with dinner and slept. This was a really fun birthday and I am not going to forget it for a long time. 



If you are wondering what is ‘Pro Nico’ on the cake, that is my gaming name! 

I wish everybody can have fun on their birthdays like me and do remember, not everyone gets to have fun on their birthdays so if you do have fun, do not take it for granted.

P.S-I fell sick 3 days later.

Comments

  1. Superb Arnav.... " I fell sick 3 days later" is very unfortunate ". Glad you had a fun filled birthday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should homework be banned?

School trek to Karadi Kallu Betta

E-daycare - my business idea