My 2021 birthday





Thanks to the Covid 19 pandemic, my birthday had changed completely.I couldn’t go out and it was very hard.


When I woke up, I forgot it was my birthday.Then I ran to the hall and the theme was CSK, my favorite IPL Team. 


I had breakfast and then thanked everybody on the Whatsapp group before playing PlayStation and phone for the rest of the morning.


In the afternoon, I took a bath, ate lunch and my aunt showed me a special birthday gift.


Then I watched a movie.


In the evening, I went out for a walk and we had a birthday party. I had a cake with the photo of my favourite cricketers from CSK. 





There was a Kahoot Quiz about me which my aunt won. We ordered pizza and played with balloons. 


Finally, in the night, we opened my gifts. I got a basketball, a dart game, a rocket making kit and a helicopter.



 After that, I went to sleep. 


I would like to thank my family for arranging this.Thank you!

Comments

  1. Happy birthday Arnav. You have proved that you need not physically invite friends to enjoy your birthday. You can have the same birthday fun online too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though indoor it was a grand birthday

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should homework be banned?

School trek to Karadi Kallu Betta

E-daycare - my business idea