Tips to help kids during injections







Hello everyone so recently I went to the doctor, and I saw a lot of people there who were very scared of injection, even adults. I decided to give some tips on how children can be made relaxed when they have to take injection. 


1. Favourite Toy

Parents should bring a favorite toy of the kids maybe something like a soft teddy bear or car. 


2. Comfortable 

Tell them before only that injection is coming. It will pain a little but it will go very fast. Make them  comfortable not scared and it will make them feel like it’s just like that home. This is very simple to do (it is not).

3.  Talk

 I love talking with my parents a lot. In fact I dictated this blog on mom’s phone on MS Word Hands free dictation when I was waiting for my turn at clinic. So you can also sit with your kid and talk their favourite topics so they can get distracted about what’s going on and and they will have lot of fun.  

I hope all these points help you.

Injection pains but we must all get injections. I meant, that we must all get vaccinated , And we must all not complain when we have injection and remember injection is a friend not our enemy. 


 

Comments

  1. Great Arnav..Only you can find an opportunity to blog even while you are under IV. Proud of you. Looking forward to more health tips from you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Should homework be banned?

School trek to Karadi Kallu Betta

E-daycare - my business idea